"Colour your brand”
Customised plastic lids, pre-printed at RPC Bebo Plastik in Bremervörde, Germany, deliver excellent cost efficiency thanks to the use of the latest technology. The holohedral decoration creates a completely borderless print with excellent reproduction of complex colourful motifs.
We can offer state of the art decoration alternatives by employing latest technology.
Pre-printing (patented technology) provides:
- Brand extension
- Permanent branding
- Maximum facingIt is available for all existing lid applications.
- Offset printing optimized for pre-printing of rigid plastic packaging = “Bebo Print”
- Printing before forming allowing all-over design coverage, including rim area
- Maximum shelf impact
- Up to 7 colours + varnish for photorealistic design quality and brand-specific requirements (e.g., logos in pantone colours)
- Half tones from 0-100% gradation
- In-house origination studio for color separation
- In-house computer to plate (CTP) system for rapid origination and plate production
Bebo Print is our patented technology for the in-house web-offset printing of sheet, combined with unique thermoforming technology, producing pre-printed lids to a very high standard of decoration.
IML-T (In-Mould Labelling for Thermoforming)
- Labelling of containers during thermoforming process, allowing almost full cover decoration in exceptional print quality
- Available for barrier and non-barrier containers
- All-over decoration options (incl. top or bottom stacking elements) possible, depending on container design
- Label options with windows and/or gaps possible to enable consumer to see filled product and/or fill level-
- Embossing options for 3D brand experience
Dry offset / postprinting
- Printing of containers after thermoforming process, allowing high quality, cost-effective decoration
- Consistently sharp and clean resolution with soft shading
- Laser engraved printing plate options for premium HD quality
- Labelling after thermoforming with self-adhesive labels for high quality decoration, also for smaller print runs (e.g., for promotions)
- Up to 8 colour labels for photorealistic design quality and brand-specific requirements (e.g., logos in pantone colours)
- Special materials (metallic look, no-label look, etc.) and label features (booklets/leaflets, removable labels, tear-strip labels, etc.) possible upon request.
- Embossing of lids or containers during thermoforming process enabling 3D brand experience
- Brand logos, designs and letterings possible